Monday, July 8, 2019

Seven #EstatePlanning Tasks That You Should Not Put Off!


My mentor used to tell me, all the time..."it is not what is in the will, it is what is not!" So, to me, meeting with professionals is imperative and should be treated with a great sense of urgency! Over the years, I have accumulated what I think are the most important steps that should be addressed this week!

    1. Meet with Professionals
    2. Will and Trust Origination
    3. Durable Power of Attorney (POA)
    4. Beneficiary Designations
    5. Letter of Intent
    6. Healthcare Power of Attorney
    7. Guardianship Designations
Follow us on Facebook | @AdvocateInsurers

*As a follow-up, we will be discussing what each of these items are and how they are important to your life and situation.

LASTLY, ESTABLISH A WILL AND IF YOU HAVE ONE, HAVE IT REVIEWED.

No comments:

Post a Comment